Hindustan Copper Limited has released the HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification for 45 Graduate Apprentice posts on 11/11/2019. Under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 for imparting training as per provisions of the said act, at its Operating Units located at different places in India as given below:
- Khetri Copper Complex, Khetrinagar (Rajasthan) [KCC]
- Indian Copper Complex, Ghatsila (Jharkhand) [ICC]
- Malanjkhand Copper Project, Malanjkhand (Madhya Pradesh) [MCP]
- Contract Period: 12 months from commencing of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 11/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 45
Place: Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/12/2019|
Vacancy details of HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
- Graduate Apprentice: 9000/- per month
Age limit (as on 01/11/2019):
Candidates having passed the Graduation in Engineering in the year 2019, 2018 and 2017 are only eligible to apply.
Candidates should be completed 04 years full-time Degree course from any institute recognized by the AICTE in the following:
• Mining Engineering
• Electrical Engineering / Technology
• Mechanical Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering
• Civil / Architecture Engineering
• Metallurgy Engineering / Technology
• Chemical Engineering / Technology.
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category.
- The shortlisted candidates, as per merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, shall be called for document verification at respective Units of HCL.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through online only.
- Candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal.