Hindustan Copper Limited has announced the HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/01/2020. Notification is out for 04 Apprentice post in Taloja. Eligible candidates send the application before 17/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 28/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for HCL Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of HCL Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2020):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates should be 10th class examination passed under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be ITI exam passed in Fitter trade.
- Candidates should be 10th class examination passed under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be ITI exam passed in Electrician trade.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HCL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form the official website: www.hindustancopper.com
- Candidates send the filled application along with copies of certificates / documents with original & 02 extra passport size photograph self-attested to the below address:
The Office of Assistant Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project, E33-36, MIDC, Taloja – 410208.