Haldia Petrochemicals has announced the Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for 04 posts such as Asst. / Dy. / Manager – Technology, Engineer / Asst. Manager – Safety Services, SAP Functional Consultant (PS, FM, BPC & BW) & Manager – Inspection (Mechanical) in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/02/2020 to 07/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Engineer
Post Date: 01/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Haldia Petrochemicals Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Haldia Petrochemicals Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Asst. / Dy. / Manager – Technology||01|
|2||Engineer / Asst. Manager – Safety Services||01|
|3||SAP Functional Consultant (PS, FM, BPC & BW)||01|
|4||Manager – Inspection (Mechanical)||01|
1. Asst. / Dy. / Manager – Technology:
Candidates should be completed M.Tech / M.E / B.Tech / B.E in Chemical engineering or Chemical Technology specialization from the pre-mere institution of repute; possess working experience of 6-8 years in Petrochemicals / Refinery and also from high-end Process Engineering Consulting industry background.
2. Engineer / Asst. Manager – Safety Services:
Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech preferably in Chemical from reputed institute plus DIS (Diploma in Industrial Safety) with 03 years relevant experience in chemical, petrochemicals, refinery or fertilizer plant.
3. SAP Functional Consultant (PS, FM, BPC & BW):
Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech – IT / Computer Science / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation.
4. Manager – Inspection (Mechanical):
Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical from reputed Govt Engineering college with minimum 9 to 13 years of experience (Total QC & inspection experience) in a large refinery, petrochemicals.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Haldia Petrochemicals Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Haldia Petrochemicals website: www.haldiapetrochemicals.com
- Online registration starts from 29/02/2020 to 07/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.