Haldia Petrochemicals has announced the Deputy Manager Recruitment notification on 08/05/2020. Notification is out for Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager post in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/05/2020 to 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager
Post Date: 08/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Haldia Petrochemicals Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Haldia Petrochemicals Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Strategic Initiative (Procurement)||Not Mentioned|
- Candidates should be completed Engineering Graduate from reputed Institution / University.
- Knowledge on contract Management for large Chemical / Petrochemical complex.
- Should possess high commercial acumen in framing up of contracts with commercial terms and conditions.
- Candidates should possess a strong knowledge in SAP and a strong understanding of the Project Service agreement process in the SAP environment.
- Establish strong working relationships between organizations and contractors for the smooth execution of Job.
- Coordinate with the Project Management consultant / Project team to ensure cost-effective on-time job execution.
- Should be experienced in Project execution planning and schedule Management.
- Meeting management targets.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Haldia Petrochemicals Deputy Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Haldia Petrochemicals Website: www.haldiapetrochemicals.com
- Online registration starts from 08/05/2020 to 15/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.