Haldia Petrochemicals has announced the Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/03/2020. Notification is out Assistant Manager post in Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/03/2020 to 14/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Haldia Petrochemicals Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Haldia Petrochemicals Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager – Polymer Marketing||Not Mentioned|
1. Manage sales of PE & PP in states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and consolidate HPL’s market position across segments.
2. Track Competitor’s activities and report of any new developments to the Regional Manager.
3. Track End-use segments and give regular inputs to Regional Manager,
4. Support strategy & business plan with respect to more profitable product positioning.
5. Remain vigilant about Logistical process to serve customers well,
6. Manage Channel Partners to ensure operational discipline and better customer service.
Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech (Polymer / Chemical / Mechanical / Production) or MBA (Marketing) with a minimum of 03 years of relevant experience in Polymer related companies.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Haldia Petrochemicals Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Haldia Petrochemicals website: www.haldiapetrochemicals.com
- Online registration starts from 05/03/2020 to 14/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.