Haldia Petrochemicals Limited has announced the Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Procurement (Strategic Initiative) in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/03/2020 to 04/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Procurement (Strategic Initiative)
Post Date: 04/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Haldia Petrochemicals Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Haldia Petrochemicals Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Procurement (Strategic Initiative)||01|
- Candidates should be completed Engineering Graduate from reputed Institution / University.
- Knowledge of contract management for large Chemical / Petrochemical complex.
- Candidates should possess high commercial acumen in framing up of contracts with commercial terms and conditions.
- Candidates should possess a strong knowledge in SAP and a strong understanding of the Project Service agreement process in the SAP environment.
- Establish strong working relationships between organizations and contractors for smooth execution of Job.
- Coordinate with the Project Management consultant / Project team to ensure cost-effective on-time job execution.
- Candidates should be experienced in Project execution planning and schedule Management.
- Meeting management targets.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Haldia Petrochemicals Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Haldia Petrochemicals website: www.haldiapetrochemicals.com
- Online registration starts from 28/03/2020 to 04/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.