Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced the HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/07/2020 to 06/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Post Date: 18/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 30/06/2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentices||14 to 23 years|
- Candidates should have completed (passed) ITI or ITC.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should be an Indian National.
The selection will be based on
- Merit List
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration will be available on the HAL website at www.hal-india.co.in
- Online registration starts from 18/07/2020 to 06/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Candidates need to fill the Offline Application form and send it to along with all other required necessary documents (self-attested photocopy) to [email protected] on or before 06/08/2020.