Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2022: Teacher (PGT, TGT, PRT) Posts notification. Notification is out to fill 37 vacancies for Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher on a tenure basis. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post wise vacancy details in the below content. Interested and Eligible candidates can send the application to the given Email address within 15 days of the date of advertisement.
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher (PRT)
Post Date: 19/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 37
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2022: Teacher (PGT, TGT, PRT) Posts
Candidates can check the application dates here. The applications for the following Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Tacher and Primary Teacher posts will be active till 20th February 2022.
|Last Date to Submit Application||within 15 days of the date of advertisement|
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2022: Teacher (PGT, TGT, PRT) Posts
Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Post wise vacancies are listed below. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 31/03/2022):
Age limits and relaxations will be followed as per Government Rules. Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Age Limit will be relaxed for candidates with teaching experience in English medium schools.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||TGT / PRT / PGT||21 to 45 years|
- Candidates should have completed Masters’s Degree & Graduation with the Subject concerned and B.Ed from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have completed Masters’s Degree & Graduation with the Subject concerned and B.Ed / Lib Sc from a recognized university.
3. PRT (Art)
- Graduation with the Subject from a recognized university.
4. PRT (Other Subjects)
- Graduation with the Subject and B.Ed / D.El. Ed from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on the
- Interview (Written / Demo Teaching / Viva – Voce)
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022: Teacher (PGT, TGT, PRT) Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the HAL Portal www.hal-india.co.in
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Attach the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Send the application to the Email ID [email protected]
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- Application must be sent within 15 days from the date of notification.