Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee Posts notification. Notification is out for 40 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/03/2021 to 05/04/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 17/03/2021
No. of vacancies: 40
Place: Across India
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/04/2021|
|Admit Card for Online Selection Test||15/04/2021|
|Online Selection Test||24/04/2021 & 25/04/2021|
|Declaration of Test results||27/04/2021|
|Interview Call Letter||04/05/2021|
|Interview Date||17/05/2021 – 19/05/2021|
Vacancy Details for HAL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Management Trainee (Technical)||40,000 – 1,40,000|
Age Limit (as on 05/04/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee (Technical)||28 years|
- SC / ST candidates – 05 Years
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates – 03 Years
- PwBDs – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen / Commissioned Officers – 05 Years
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
- Candidates currently in the Final Year / Semester of their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (2020-21) may also apply.
Selection will be based on
- Online Selection Test
|UR / OBC / Others||500/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Nil|
Note: Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee in the below Account through
NEFT / IMPS.
Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – Recruitment Account
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bengaluru
Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
IFSC Code: SBIN0009077
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the HAL Website www.hal-india.co.in
- Click on Careers -> Select DESIGN TRAINEES / MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (TECHNICAL) (Advt) -> Click here to view.
- Candidates have to register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents and payment slip.
- Print Application form for future reference.