Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 22/02/2021. Notification is out for 475 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/02/2021 to 13/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 22/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 475
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||22/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|9||Sheet metal worker||04|
|10||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|11||Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant (COPA)
|12||Welder (Gas & Electric)||10|
- Applicable as per HAL rules.
- Candidates must have passed ITI from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
- No application fees.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NAPS Portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Click on Register -> Candidate registration.
- Candidates have to register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Search and Apply for HAL-Nasik recruitment.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Print Application form for future reference.