Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2020: Fitter Post notification on 16/11/2020. Notification is out for 17 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from 16/11/2020 to 06/12/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Fitter, Airframe fitter & Security Guard
Post Date: 16/11/2020
No. of vacancies: 17
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2020: Fitter Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||16/11/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||06/12/2020|
Vacancy Details for HAL Recruitment 2020: Fitter Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||Scale-6 per month||47790/-|
|2||Scale-5 per month||45780/-|
|3||Scale-4 per month||43772/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Part-Time Doctor||28 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time ITI + NAC / NCTVT course after 10th std from any recognized technical Board on or before 01/08/2020.
2. Airframe fitter
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum three years of working experience in serving Aircraft.
3. Security Guard
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PUC / Intermediate or SSLC + 3 years of Ex-serviceman experience.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
There is No Application Fee.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020: Fitter Posts
- Candidates should apply only online.
- The online application is available on the official website: www.hal-india.co.in or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- Online registration ends on 06/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.