Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced the HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post notification on 06/10/2020. Notification is out for CNC Programmer cum Operator, Electrician, Welder, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/10/2020 to 12/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 06/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|Start Date of Online Application||06/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentices||15 to 18 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses pass in SSLC or equivalent with minimum aggregate mark of 60% for general / OBC candidates and 50% for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
- Candidates should apply through Offline mode (Speed Post).
- Eligible candidates may download the application by visiting the official site www.hal-india.co.in
- Candidates must send the application enclosed by the required documents to the following address:
Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore - 560017.
Documents to be enclosed:
- SSLC Marks Card
- BPL / Anthyodaya Ration Card
- Caste / Community Certificate
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
Important Links for HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|To Download Application||Click here|