Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced the HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post notification on 09/10/2020. Notification is out for Graduate and Diploma Apprentice post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/10/2020 to 25/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate and Diploma Apprentices
Post Date: 09/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/10/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses B.Tech / B.E in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science / IT Engineering Branches in the year 2018, 2019, and 2020 from a recognized Institute.
2. Diploma Apprentices
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation, Computer Science/ IT Engineering Branches and Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice in the year 2018,2019, and 2020 from a recognized Institute.
Selection will be based on
- Document Verification
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
- Candidates should apply through Online mode.
- Application available from 12/10/2020 to 25/10/2020.
- Candidate is required to complete his online application and upload photograph and signature.
- Candidate must enter the valid Email ID and Phone Number.
Documents to be enclosed:
- SSLC Marks Card
- Caste / Community Certificate
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card