Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced the HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/03/2020. Notification is out for 12 Diploma Technician posts in Kochi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/03/2020 to 23/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Diploma Technician
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||03/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
- Diploma Technician: 45,100/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production / Aeronautical.
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
- The Written Test will be held at Bangalore.
- Time Duration 2 ½ hours
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|Part||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Part – 1||General Awareness||20|
|Part – 2||English & Reasoning||40|
|Part – 3||Concerned Trade||100|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the HAL website: www.hal-india.co.in
- Online registration starts from 03/03/2020 to 23/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.