Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced the HAL Assistant Clerical Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Assistant Clerical post for Ex-Servicemen candidates of SC Category only in Avionics Division, Korwa. Eligible candidates send the application before 18/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Clerical
Post Date: 20/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for HAL Assistant Clerical Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of HAL Assistant Clerical Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Assistant Clerical: 11050-28970/- per month.
Age limit (01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 33 years.
- Candidates should be completed full time MA / M.Sc. / M.Com (2 years after 10+2+3) or Equivalent i.e. Equivalent Service Trades / Certificates / Qualifications in the Army / Air force / Navy.
- Candidates should also possess a relevant Certificate of Proficiency in Typing / PC Operations.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HAL Assistant Clerical Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.hal-india.co.in
- Candidates send filled application form along with self-attested Certificates / MarksSheet / documents(proof of Age, Qualification, Training, Caste Certificate in the prescribed format, Ex-Serviceman discharge book, etc.) with recent passport size photograph to the following address:
Senior Manager (HR-Recruitment), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa PO: HAL- Korwa District: Amethi (UP) - 227412.