Gurugram District Court has announced the Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/02/2020. Notification is out for 18 Stenographers Grade-III posts or a period of 06 months in Gurugram. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 12/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographers Grade-III
Post Date: 19/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 18
Important Dates for Gurugram District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Gurugram District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Stenographers Grade-III: 25,500/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 42 years.
- A person who possesses a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- The candidate shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 20 w.p.m. in the transcription of the same on the computer.
- The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets)
The selection will be based on the:
- Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Gurugram District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
Eligible candidates send the biodata along with the attested copies of relevant certificates besides one self-addressed properly stamped envelope to the given address:
The District and Sessions Judge, near Rajiv Chowk, Gurugram.