Gujarat Police has released the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 1382 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2021 to 31/03/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Armed Sub Inspector (ASI) & Intelligence Officer
Post Date: 16/03/2021
No. of vacancies: 1382
Important Dates for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/03/2021|
Vacancy Details for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies (Male)||No. of Vacancies (Female)|
|1||Unarmed Police Sub Inspector||202||98|
|2||Armed Police Sub Inspector||72||00|
|4||Asst Intelligence Officer||659||324|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer||Applicable as per rules|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer||21 to 35 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Selection will be based on
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer||100/-|
How to apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Website www.police.gujarat.gov.in
- Candidates have to register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login & apply using their generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Print Application form for future reference.