Gujarat Ayurved University has announced the Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 04 posts such as Senior Physician and Research Assistant for Institute for Post Graduate Teaching& Research in Ayurveda (I.P.G.T. & R.A.) Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Physician & Research Assistant
Post Date: 18/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Gujarat Ayurved University Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Gujarat Ayurved University Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Category||No. of Posts||Name of the Departments / Laboratories|
|1||Senior Physician (Group-A)||UR||01||P. G. Hospital|
|2||Research Assistant (Group-B)||UR||01||Pharmacology|
|3||Research Assistant (Group-B)||OBC||01||Pharmacology|
|4||Research Assistant (Group-B)||UR||01||Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Physician||40 years|
|2||Research Assistant||37 years|
1. Senior Physician:
Candidates should be completed M.B.B.S., M.D. (Medicine)
Publication of original research papers / books.
2. Research Assistant (Pharmacology):
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. (Medical) / M.Sc. (Medicinal Plants) in Pharmacology or M.Pharm (Ayu) / M.Pharm in Pharmacology.
- Experience: Two years of regular Teaching / Research experience in Pharmacology
field and Animals related research work.
- At least two publications of original research papers in UGC listed / Pubmed indexed / Impact factor (as per JCR) journals
3. Research Assistant (Pharmaceutical Chemistry):
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry). / M.Sc. (Medicinal Plants) with a specialization in Phytochemistry or M. Pharm (Ayu) / M.Pharm in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Experience: Two years of regular Research/Teaching experience in Chemistry in
a reputed organization.
- At least two publications of original research papers in UGC listed / Pubmed
indexed / Impact factor (as per JCR) journals
The selection will be based on:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
|S.No.||Roster Category||Non-Teaching Posts||Application Fee|
|1||General / UR / OBC||Group A posts||5000/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS||Group A posts||4000/-|
|3||General / UR / OBC||Group B posts||2500/-|
|4||SC / ST / EWS||Group B posts||2000/-|
|5||PWD||All posts||No Application Fee|
How to Apply for Gujarat Ayurved University Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.ayurveduniversity.edu.in
- Candidates signed application completed in all respect enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications,
experience, caste / community / Persons with disabilities (PWD) in the prescribed format by
Government of India, the supporting documents along with non-refundable application fees should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
___________________” by Registered / Speed-Post to the following address:
The Director, Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda (IPGT&RA), Gujarat Ayurved University, Opp. B-Division Police Station, Gurudwara Road, Jamnagar - 361008