GSECL Plant Attendant Exam Syllabus 2020: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has released GSECL Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020. Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has released the GSECL Plant Attendant Recruitment. Notification is out for Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant) post. We in JobsCloud collected the CBSE GSECL Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 and posted here for easy reference of aspirants.
- The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the no. of candidates
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the
the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
GSECL Plant Attendant Notification 2020 Apply Online
Pattern for the GSECL Exam:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects|
|Section: I||Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)|
|Section: II||General Knowledge (10%)|
|Section: III||English knowledge (10%)|
|Section: IV||Computer Knowledge (10%)|
|Section: V||Covering following subjective topics (60%)|
GSECL Exam Syllabus 2020:
For Mechanical Stream:
- Theory of Machine
- Strength of Materials
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Production Design
- Engineering Drawing & Design / Design Calculation
- Manufacturing Processes (Drilling, Milling, Boring) / Manufacturing Technology
- Manufacturing Processes / Heat & Surface Treatment, Heat & Mass Transfer
- Metrology and Measurements / Tolerance Limits, Fits
- Thermal Engineering / Power Plant Engineering.
For Electrical Stream:
- Electrical Basics
- Electrical Engineering Materials
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer
- Analog Circuits / Electronics
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments
- Control System
- Digital Electronics
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power
- Circuit Theory
- Network theory
- Power Electronics & Drives.
For Instrument Mechanic:
- Basic of Circuits and Measurement System
- Basic Electronics/Analog & Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Types of Drivers (Control Valves, ON/OFF Valves etc.)
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Field Instrumentation System
- Control System and Process Control
- Open / Close / Cascade loop control
- PID Controller and turning
- Pneumatic control / Pneumatic drives
- Type of sensors & Transducers
- Basic Data Acquisition System
- Networking / Computer networks
- Analytical Instruments.
GSECL Official Website: www.gsecl.in
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.