Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited has announced the GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for 226 posts such as Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/02/2020 to 21/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 04/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 226
Important Dates for GRSE Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of GRSE Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||140|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||40|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||1st year 6,000/-
2nd year 6,600/-
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||7,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||14 to 25 years|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||14 to 20 years|
|3||Graduate Apprentice||14 to 26 years|
|4||Technician Apprentice||14 to 26 years|
1. Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):
Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade.
2. Trade Apprentice (Fresher):
Applicant should have passed class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
3. Graduate Apprentice:
- Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields.
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engineering / Technology examination in the calendar year 2017, 2018 or 2019 are only eligible.
4. Technician Apprentice:
- Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by University in the respective subject fields.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering examination in calendar year 2017, 2018 or 2019 are only eligible.
The selection will be based on Merit.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for GRSE Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the GRSE website: www.grse.in
- Online registration starts from 29/02/2020 to 21/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scan copy of his / her Passport size colour photograph (max. 100 KB size)
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.