Greater Chennai Corporation has announced the District Programme Coordinator Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/02/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator and Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor in Chennai. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 04/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator & Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor
Post Date: 20/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for Greater Chennai Corporation District Programme Coordinator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Greater Chennai Corporation District Programme Coordinator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||District Programme Coordinator||02|
|2||District PPM Coordinator||02|
|3||Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||District Programme Coordinator||20,000/-|
|2||District PPM Coordinator||19,000/-|
|3||Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor||15,000/-|
1. District Programme Coordinator:
- Candidates should be completed MBA / PG Diploma in management / Health administration from recognized institute / University.
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development / Health at the District / State level.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
2. District PPM Coordinator:
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate.
- One year experience of working in the field of Communication / ACSM / Public – Private Partnership / Health projects / Programs
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive a two-wheeler
- Preference to those who have worked in NTEP (RNTCP)
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree / Masters holders in Social Sciences / Mass Media / Communication / Rural Development Advocacy
3. Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor:
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Science.
- Candidates should be completed Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Permanent two wheeler driving license.
- One year experience in NTEP (RNTCP)
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Greater Chennai Corporation District Programme Coordinator Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to teh given address:
The Programme Officer-NTEP, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600012.
Important Links for Greater Chennai Corporation District Programme Coordinator Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.