Government of Puducherry has announced the Government of Puducherry Recruitment 2020: Technician Post notification on 06/10/2020. Notification is out for 11 posts such as Analyst, Senior Analyst, Technician to work on contract basis in the Forensic Science Laboratory, Puducherry. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 06/10/2020 to 23/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Analyst, Senior analyst, Technician
Post Date: 06/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 11
Place: Chennai, Hyderabad, Puducherry
Important Dates for Government of Puducherry Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
|Start Date of Online Application||06/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of Government of Puducherry Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Senior Analyst||45 years|
1. Senior Analyst
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses M.Sc Degree in Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Toxicology / Bio Technology / Zoology / Micro Biology / Genetics / Molecular Biology / Physics / Applied Physics / Computer Science / Electronics / Forensic Science (with Chemistry / Physics / Zoology / Computer Science / Forensic Science as one of the subject in B.Sc)
- Experience: Aspirants should have experience of working in a Forensic Science laboratory / Scientific Institution in the capacity of Laboratory head or Ph.D in respective discipline of Science with two year post doctoral experience.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses M.Sc Degree in Zoology / Bio Chemistry / Bio Technology / Micro Biology / Genetics / Molecular Biology or Forensic Science (with Zoology/Botany / Bio chemistry / Forensic Science as one of the subject in B.Sc) preferably with Ph.D.
- Desirable: Aspirants with experience in a Forensic Science laboratory / Scientific organization / Institution as a reporting officer are preferable.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Zoology / Bio Chemistry / Bio Technology / Micro Biology / Genetics / Molecular Biology / Forensic Science with Lab Technician Course.
- Experience: Aspirants with 1 year experience in a laboratory / Scientific organization / Institution.
- Desirable: Aspirants with experience and specialization in the field of DNA testing are preferable.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Government of Puducherry Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
- Candidates should apply through Offline mode.
- Eligible aspirants may download the application by visiting the official site www.py.gov.in
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of the required documents like age proof, qualification certificates, experience certificate, etc.
- Application should be sent to the following address:
Director, Forensic Science Laboratory, Kirumampakkam, Puducherry-607 403.