Goa Police has released the Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts notification for Male and Female candidates on 12/10/2021. Notification is out for 734 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 12/10/2021 to 08/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 12/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 734
Important Dates for Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||12/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||19900 – 63200|
Age Limit (as on 08/11/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 28 years|
- Government Servants – 5 years
- Home Guard – 3 years
- Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board / University.
- Knowledge of Konkani is essential.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- PET & PM (Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test)
|SC / ST /OBC / ESM / EWS||100/-|
How to Apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
- Download the application form from the official Website: www.citizen.goapolice.gov.in OR
- Application forms are available at various police stations (for details refer to notification pdf).
- The application form along with the application fee should be submitted at the given address. in the counter opened to accept the Application Forms on or before 8/11/2021 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.