Guru Nanak Dev University has announced the GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Medical Officer in the University Health Centre on a contract basis in Punjab. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 29/05/2020 in Amritsar. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 15/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
- Medical Officer: 50,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS.
- The candidate should be registered with the National Council of India or MCI or State Council.
- In case of a candidate holding Foreign Degree i.e. from outside India, he / she must attach Equivalency Certificate issued by the MCI, otherwise, his / her candidature will not be considered.
- Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric standard is essential.
- Preference will be given to the candidates holding a postgraduate degree with a specialization in Medicine or allied subjects.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of GNDU Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should send their bio-data through E-mail to [email protected] before 24/05/2020
- Candidates must bring with him / her original certificates related to his / her qualifications, experience, Punjabi upto matriculation, registration certificate along with a set of self-attested photocopies of all the certificates to the following venue:
Vice-Chancellor's office, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Officer||29/05/2020 at 11.30 AM|