G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology has announced the GBPUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Young Professional-II post for “Development of therapeutic foods from hill produce of Uttarakhand”. Eligible candidates can send applications before 30/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional-II
Post Date: 17/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for GBPUAT Young Professional Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/05/2020|
|Date of Interview||01/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of the GBPUAT Young Professional Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Young Professional II||01|
- Young Professional-II: 25,000/- per month
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. Botany / Foods & Nutrition.
- Work experience in projects related to Hill Agriculture and Extension.
- Knowledge of Hill produce
The selection will be based on Online Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for GBPUAT Young Professional Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.gbpuat.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application for to the following address:
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145
Important Links for GBPUAT Young Professional Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.