Gauhati High Court has announced the Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification on 27/11/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Eligible candidates can apply before 11/12/2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Personal Assistant
Post Date: 27/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/12/2019|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||13/01/2020|
- Senior Personal Assistant: 37800/month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.
The Age concession for serving Government employees will be allowed, the equal number of years they are in service subject to a maximum of S (five) years.
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate from a recognized university along with Diploma Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with a minimum speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand & 40 wpm typing speed on a computer. Due weightage will be given to law graduates.
- The applicant must be an Indigenous Scheduled Tribe inhabitant of Nagaland.
The selection will be based on the three stages:
- Stenography Test (Dictation and Transcription) of 90 marks
- Voice testing before dictation: 02 minutes
- Speed test in shorthand at a speed of 100 words per minute (total 700 words): 07 minutes
- Time to be given to the candidates for testing the compute: 03 minutes
- Time for-transcription of the dictated-Portion in computer: 20 minutes.
- Written Examination (Descriptive Type) for 100 marks of 2 hours duration on answer scripts testing the English Proficiency on the touchstone of Composition Essay, Grammar as well as knowledge of English language.
- The Written examination will be of qualifying nature and marks obtained therein will not be considered while preparing the final select list.
- Viva-voce / Interview: 30 marks
- Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for 1 post) may be called to appear in the interview.
- Candidates can pay through online only.
- Candidates should pay 100/-
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) need not pay fees.
How to Apply of Gauhati High Court Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only.
- Online Application form available in the official website.
- Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration.
- Candidates have to upload his / her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB.