Gauhati High Court has released the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: LDA, Copyist Posts notification on 01/04/2021. Notification is out for 80 Vacancies in Guwahati. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/04/2021 to 17/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: LDA, Copyist
Post Date: 01/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 80
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: LDA & Copyist Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||03/04/2021 from 12.00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/04/2021 till 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||20/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: LDA & Copyist Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- LDA / Copyist: 14,000 – 60,500 with Grade Pay 6200 and other allowances admissible as per Rules.
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||Unreserved||18 to 40 years|
|2||OBC / MOBC||18 to 43 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 45 years|
|4||PWD||18 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any stream from a UGC recognized university.
- He / She must possess a certificate of computer knowledge of minimum 03 months duration.
- Knowledge of the Official Language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
Candidates should pay the fees through Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||300 /-|
|2||SC / ST||150 /-|
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: LDA & Copyist Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the Gauhati High Court website: www.ghconline.nic.in
- Click on ->Click here to Apply Online.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registration, the system generates the automatic Registration Code. Candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidate has to upload his / her photographs Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB
- Upload the scanned copy of the fee payment challan.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.