Gauhati High Court has released the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Computer Assistant Posts notification. Notification is out for 17 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/04/2021 to 26/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Computer Assistant
Post Date: 01/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 17
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Computer Assistant Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||09/04/2021 from 03.00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/04/2021 till 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||30/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Computer Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Computer Assistant (Principal Seat)||16|
|2||Computer Assistant (taw Research Institute)||01|
- Computer Assistant: 14,000 – 60,500 with Grade Pay 6200 and other allowances admissible as per Rules.
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||Unreserved||18 to 40 years|
|2||OBC / MOBC||18 to 43 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 45 years|
|4||PWD||18 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- He/she shall possess a diploma / certificate in computer operation.
- The candidate must be well versed in execution of works such as data entry and DTP works, basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc., setting up and configuring LAN, Using utilities, application software, web designing and web based application software and Web based applications of computers.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Viva Voce / Interview
Candidates should pay the fees through Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||300 /-|
|2||SC / ST||150 /-|
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Computer Assistant Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the Gauhati High Court website: www.ghconline.nic.in
- Click on ->Click here to Apply Online.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registration, the system generates the automatic Registration Code. Candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidate has to upload his / her photographs Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB
- Upload the scanned copy of the fee payment challan.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.