Gauhati High Court Court has announced the Court Attendant Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/02/2020. Notification is out for 13 posts such as Senior Personal Assistant / Stenographer Grade-II, Computer Assistant / Computer Operator, Record Keeper and Court Attendant / Peon. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2020 to 26/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Personal Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Computer Assistant, Record Keeper and Court Attendant
Post Date: 04/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||12/02/2020 from 02.00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/02/2020 till 05.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Personal Assistant / Stenographer Grade-II||02|
|2||Computer Assistant / Computer Operator||01|
|4||Court Attendant / Peon||03|
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Unreserved (including OBC / MOBC and all others)||38|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Personal Assistant / Stenographer Grade-II||9,300-34,800, Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/pm|
|2||Computer Assistant / Computer Operator||5,200-20,200, Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/pm|
|3||Record Keeper||5,200-20,200, Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/pm|
|4||Court Attendant / Peon||5,200-20,200, Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/pm|
1. Senior Personal Assistant / Stenographer Grade-II:
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelors degree from a recognized University and Diploma in Stenography.
- Stenography in English with a minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm on computer.
- Due weightage will be given to law graduates.
2. Computer Assistant / Computer Operator:
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate from a recognized University.
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Operation / Applications.
- The candidate must have received training in the execution of works such as
- Data Entry and DTP works
- Basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc.
- Setting up and configuring LAN;
- Using utilities and application software
- Web Designing and Web-based application software as well as web-based applications of computers.
3. Record Keeper:
- Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline and must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the Degree examination and candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the Degree examination.
- Candidate must possess Computer Skills for handling data and text on the computer.
4. Court Attendant / Peon:
- Candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class-Vlll standard, and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said posts.
- Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on a need basis.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Selection Process|
|1||Senior Personal Assistant / Stenographer Grade-II||Stenography Test, Written Examination, Viva-voce / lnterview|
|2||Computer Assistant / Computer Operator||Written Examination, Skill Test / Interview|
|3||Record Keeper||Written Examination, Interview|
|4||Court Attendant / Peon||Written Examination, Interview|
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||300 /-|
|2||SC / ST / APST||150 /-|
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply both online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Gauhati High Court website: www.ghconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 12/02/2020 from 02.00 PM to 26/02/2020 till 05.00 PM
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registration, the system generates the automatic Registration Code. Candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- candidate has to upload his / her photographs Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 12/02/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|