Gas Authority of India Limited has announced the GAIL Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager & Chief Manager Posts notification. Notification is out for 11 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/06/2021 to 29/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief General Manager, Chief Manager
Post Date: 30/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 11
Place: Across India
Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager & Chief Manager Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||30/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/07/2021 by (6:00 P.M)|
Vacancy Details of GAIL Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager & Chief Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief General Manager (Law)||01|
|2||Chief Manager (HR)||10|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief General Manager (Law)||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|2||Chief Manager (HR)||90,000 – 2,40,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Chief General Manager (Law)||UR: 52 Years|
|2||Chief General Manager (HR)||UR: 40 Years OBC(NCL): 43 years|
SC/ST: 45 years
1. Chief General Manager (Law)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 3 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must possess minimum 24 years of post-qualification executive experience.
2. Chief Manager (HR)
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years MBA / MSW with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resources Management with minimum 65% marks. OR
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and Two years Master Degree / Two years
PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with minimum 65% marks.
- Minimum 12 (Twelve) years post qualification executive in line experience in various HR functions.
The selection will be based on the
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / OBC / EWS||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / Other||Nil|
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2021: Chief General Manager & Chief Manager Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of GAIL www.gailonline.com
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Login using the generated reg no & password and fill the online application form.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 29/07/2021.
- Candidates must pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.