Gas Authority of India Limited has announced the GAIL Recruitment 2020: Chief General Manager Posts notification on 05/11/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/11/2020 to 04/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief General Manager
Post Date: 05/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment 2020: Chief General Manager Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/12/2020 by (6:00 P.M)|
Vacancy Details of GAIL Recruitment 2020: Chief General Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief General Manager (Law)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief General Manager (Law)||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
Age Limit (04/12/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Chief General Manager (Law)||52 Years|
1. Chief General Manager (Law)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 3 years professional course) with minimum 55% marks OR5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks.
The selection will be based on the
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / EWS||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / Other||Nil|
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2020: Chief General Manager Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of GAIL.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- The Online Applications can be filled up from 05/11/2020 to 04/12/2020.
- Candidates must pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.