Gas Authority of India Limited has announced the GAIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/07/2020. Notification is out for 11 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/07/2020 to 30/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Pathologist & Sonologist
Post Date: 17/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for GAIL Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of GAIL Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the States||No. of Posts|
|1||Full-time shift duty Medical Officer||06|
|3||Full Time – Pathologist||01|
|4||Full-time shift duty Medical Officer for Health Centre.||03|
1. Full-time shift duty Medical Officer
Candidates must hold an MCI recognized Graduate Degree Medical officer (MBBS) With one year rotatory internship.
2. Part-Time Sonologist
Candidates must hold an MCI recognized Graduate Degree (MBBS) With MD (RADIOLOGY)/ DMRD
3. Full Time Pathologist
Candidates must hold an MCI recognized MBBS With MDI Diploma in Clinical Pathology.
4. Full-time shift duty Medical Officer for Health Centre.
Candidates must hold an MCI recognized Graduate Degree (MBBS) with AFIH (Associate Fellow in Industrial Health recognized by DGFASLI, Mumbai).
The selection will be based on the
- Personal Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for GAIL Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can send their bio data along with a copy of certificates in support of qualification & Experience to [email protected].
- Online registration starts from 16/07/2020 to 30/07/2020.
- Candidates can also send the application by postal to the below mentioned address.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Shri S. K. Katiyar, DGM (CSR & HR), New Polymer Bhawan, GAIL (India) Limited, Pata, Dist. - Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, PIN 206241.
Important Links for GAIL Medical Officer Recruitment:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.