Gas Authority of India Limited has announced the GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/02/2020. Notification is out for 25 posts such as Executive Trainee (Chemical) and Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2020 to 12/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Post Date: 12/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||12/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the States||No. of Posts|
|1||Executive Trainee (Chemical)||15|
|2||Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||10|
- Executive Trainee: 60,000–1,80,000/- per month.
Age limit (03/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Executive Trainee (Chemical):
Candidates should be completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% marks.
2. Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
Candidates should be completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
The selection will be based on the:
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2020 Score
- Personal Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the GAIL website: www.gailonline.com
- Online registration starts from 12/02/2020 to 12/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates mentioned the GATE-2020Registration number in the online application form.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.