Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has announced the FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Various Posts notification on 04/10/2021. Notification is out for 254 Vacancies on direct recruitment basis for various Group ‘A’ & Other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 08/10/2021 to 07/11/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager, Assistant Director, Technical Officer & Other
Post Date: 04/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 254
Place: Across India
Important Dates for FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Various Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||08/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/11/2021|
|Cut off date for Eligibility and Qualification Criteria||07/11/2021|
Vacancy details of FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Various Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|2||Assistant Director (Technical)||09|
|6||Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO)||37|
|7||Assistant Manager (IT)||04|
|13||Junior Assistant Grade- 1||03|
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay in the Pay Level as stipulated against each post and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Children Education Allowance, LTC etc, as applicable for Central Government employee.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director||35 years|
|2||Assistant Director (Technical)||35 years|
|3||Deputy Manager||35 years|
|4||Food Analyst||35 years|
|5||Technical Officer||30 years|
|6||Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO)||30 years|
|7||Assistant Manager (IT)||30 years|
|8||Assistant Manager||30 years|
|10||Hindi Translator||30 years|
|11||Personal Assistant||30 years|
|12||IT Assistant||30 years|
|13||Junior Assistant Grade- 1||25 years|
1. Food Analyst
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition OR Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences and 3 years of experience in the analysis of food.
2. Technical Officer
- Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance. OR
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Veterinary Sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences OR
- PG Diploma of at least one-year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology
3. Central Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
5. Junior Assistant Grade 1
- 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
6. Hindi Translator
- Masters degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject and vice versa. OR
- Masters degree in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects.
7. Personal Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi) Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet etc.
8. Assistant Manager
- B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field and 5 Years of total experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
9. IT Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent degree in relevant field.
10. Assistant Manager
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation from a recognized university or Institute OR
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or psychology or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized university or Institute OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Sciences or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. Two years of professional experience in a Library under Central or State Govt. or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University.
11. Group A post of Assistant Director
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution; and six years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters. OR
- Degree of Law from a recognized University or institution with three years experience of handling legal matters or working experience as a Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous body or Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Law firms.
12. Assistant Director (Technical)
- M.Tech/ PG Diploma/ B.E. B.Tech
13. Deputy Manager
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and six years of experience.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test
Assistant Director / Assistant Director (Technical) / Deputy Manager:
- CBT (Stage-1)
- CBT (Stage-2)
Assistant / Hindi Translator / IT Assistant / Junior Assistant Grade-I:
Technical Officer / Food Safety Officer / Assistant Manager / AM (IT):
- CBT (Stage-1)
- CBT (Stage-2)
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total fee payable|
|General / OBC||1000/-||500/-||1500/-|
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Various Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the FSSAI official website: www.fssai.gov.in
- Register by entering their basic information.
- Use a valid email id and mobile number for registration.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply online.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the photograph, signature and required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
Important Links for FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Various Posts
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.