Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has announced the FSSAI Recruitment 2020: Personal Secretary Post notification on 28/09/2020. Notification is out for 15 vacancies to work initially for a period of 3 years. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28/09/2020 to 02/11/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Personal Secretary
Post Date: 28/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Cochin, Guwahati
Important Dates for FSSAI Recruitment 2020: Personal Secretary Post
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/09/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||02/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Hard Copy||11/11/2020|
Vacancy details of FSSAI Recruitment 2020: Personal Secretary Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Personal Secretary||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Personal Secretary||56 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Experience: Candidates should have experience in handling analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department / 5 years regular service experience in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis with relevant experience.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2020: Personal Secretary Post
- Candidates need to apply through both Online and Offline mode.
- Candidates may fill up the Online application by visiting the official website: www.fssai.gov.in
- Along with the application, candidates need to upload the required documents like qualification certificates, experience certificates, NOC, Caste / Community Certificate (if applicable), etc.
- The hard copy of the application form duly certified by the employer along with required documents must be sent to the following address on or before 11/11/2020:
Assistant Director (HR), FSSAI, FDA Bhavan, Kotla Road New Delhi.