Forest Research Institute has announced the FRI Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/08/2020. Notification is out for 107 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17/08/2020 to 15/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Library Information Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff
Post Date: 17/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 107
Important Dates for FRI Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of FRI Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|4||Library Information Assistant||01|
Applicable as per FRI rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Assistant||21 to 30 Years|
|2||Stenographer||18 to 27 Years|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 27 Years|
|4||Library Information Assistant||18 to 27 Years|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
1. Library Information Assistant
Candidates should be a Graduate (Bachelor’s degree) in Library Science from a recognized University.
2. Technical Assistant
Candidates should have completed Bachelor degree in Science from a recognized University with Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environment / Ecology / Bio-Technology / Genetics / Micro-Biology / Geology / Bio-Chemistry as one of the subject.
3. Technical Assistant (Maintenance)
Candidates should have completed BSc. in computer Science / Instrumentation / Information Technology from a recognized University or 3 years diploma in Engineering in computer Science / Instrumentation / Information Technology from a recognized Institution or 10+2 with Science from a recognized board+2 years diploma in computer Science / Instrumentation/ Information Technology from a recognized University / Institution.
- 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English / Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the concerned Director of the Institute.
5. Multi-Tasking Staff
- 10th standard pass from recognized Board / recognized school.
- 3 years or more experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Trade test / Skill test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for FRI Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online only.
- The online application link will be available on the official website www.fri.icfre.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 17/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the posts.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. No correction will be allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.