Food Corporation of India has released the FCI Recruitment 2020: General Duty Medical Officer Posts notification on 21/12/2020. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application from 21/12/2020 to 09/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer
Post Date: 21/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2020: General Duty Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||21/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||09/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of FCI Recruitment 2020: General Duty Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer||02|
- General Duty Medical Officer: 80,000/-
The age limit should be 65 years.
- The candidate should have completed MBBS from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fees
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2020: General Duty Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of www.fci.gov.in
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Interested candidates send the application in type-written format and attested copies of their educational certificates and other required documents to the below mentioned address.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 09/01/2021.
Food Corporation of India, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001