Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited has announced the FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/02/2020. Notification is out for 98 Trade Apprentices post in Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/02/2020 to 28/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The period of the Apprentice Training is 01 year.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 98
Important Dates for FACT Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of FACT Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|5||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||06|
|9||Welder (Gas & Electric)||09|
|11||COPA / Front Office Assistant||12|
- Trade Apprentice: 7,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The upper age limit is 23 years.
- For general candidates with date of birth on or after 02/01/1997.
- For OBC candidates with date of birth on or after 02/01/1994.
- For SC/ST candidates with date of birth on or after 02/01/1992
- Candidates should be completed ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) as Fitter, Machinist,
Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), Instrument Mechanic, Welder (Gas & Electric), Painter, COPA / Front Office Assistant.
- Candidates should have 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC / ST in the relevant trade.
- The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
- The candidate should bring the following at the time of written exam:
- Duly filled admit card along with photo pasted
- One attested copy of the SC / ST / OBC / EWS Certificate.
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card / Voter id / Driving license
- Copy of RDAT Registration Number
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for FACT Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the FACT website: www.fact.co.in
- Online registration starts from 16/02/2020 to 28/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates also upload the following documents in the online application form:
- SSLC Certificate
- ITI Certificate & Mark list.
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC / ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates & EWS Certificate in the case of Economically Weaker Section.
- Disability Certificate for PwBD candidates from competent Medical Board.
- Dependency Certificate if applicable for dependents of FACT Employees.
- Aadhaar Card
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.