Engineers India Limited has released the EIL Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts notification on 22/02/2023. Notification is out for 42 Vacancies in various disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/02/2023 to 14/03/2023. Selection will be made through the GATE-2023. Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Management Trainee Posts should have appeared in the GATE-2023 examination in one of the given engineering disciplines. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 22/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 42
Place: Across India
Important Dates for EIL Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Applications are invited only online. Eligible candidates can apply online as per the dates given in the below table. Check out the dates now.
|Start Date of Online Application||22/02/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of EIL Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Engineers India Limited invites applications for 42 vacancies in the Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation disciplines. Check discipline-wise vacancy details here. Current vacancies are listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||Vacancy (MT Construction)||Vacancy (MT Other)|
The selected candidates will receive remuneration per month as per the Government rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Management Trainee||60000 – 180000|
Candidates must satisfy the required age limit to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit for the Management Trainee posts is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
1. Management Trainee
- Candidates should have completed a B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc (65%) in the concerned discipline.
- Candidates should have appeared in the GATE 2023 Exam.
The selection will be based on the following
- GATE-2023 Marks
- GD and Interview
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for EIL Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online for the EIL Management Trainee Posts.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the EIL website www.engineersindia.com
- Click ->Careers ->Apply Now.
- Online registration starts from 22/02/2023 to 14/03/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.