Engineers India Limited has released the EIL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts notification on 09/02/2022. Notification is out for 75 Vacancies in various disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/02/2022 to 14/03/2022. Selection will be made through the GATE-2022. Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Management Trainee Posts should have appeared in the GATE-2022 examination in one of the given engineering disciplines. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 09/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 75
Place: Across India
Important Dates for EIL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts
Applications are invited only online. Eligible candidates can apply online as per the dates given in the below table. Check out the dates now.
|Start Date of Online Application||22/02/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of EIL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts
Engineers India Limited invites applications for 75 vacancies in the Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation disciplines. Check discipline-wise vacancy details here. Current vacancies are listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates will receive remuneration per month as per the Government rules.
Candidates must satisfy the required age limit to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit for the Management Trainee posts will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee||Will be Notified|
1. Management Trainee
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Engineering in the concerned field from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have appeared in the GATE 2022 Exam.
The selection will be based on the following
- GATE-2022 Marks
- Written Exam / Interview
Application fee for Management Trainee Posts will be applicable as per EIL rules.
How to Apply for EIL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online for the EIL Management Trainee Posts.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the EIL website: www.engineersindia.com
- Click ->Careers ->Apply Now.
- Online registration starts from 22/02/2022 to 14/03/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Make Payment (if required)
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.