Engineers India Limited has announced the EIL Executive Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/01/2020. Notification is out for 102 Executive posts on a fixed-term basis, at various Construction sites. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/01/2020 to 22/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Executive
Post Date: 02/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 102
Place: Across India
Important Dates for EIL Executive Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of EIL Executive Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Welding / NDT|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||X Category Cities||Y Category Cities||Z Category Cities|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Executive Gr.-III||45 years|
|2||Executive Gr.-IV||48 years|
|3||Executive Gr.-V||50 years|
|4||Executive Gr.-VI||52 years|
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B. Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Years Experience|
|1||Executive Gr.-III||12 years|
|2||Executive Gr.-IV||16 years|
|3||Executive Gr.-V||19 years|
|4||Executive Gr.-VI||21 years|
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for EIL Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies (readable form), of the following documents / certificates ready for uploading during the registration of application:
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid / functional for at least 24months from the date of the submission of the application.
- Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
- Candidates should take a print out and retain a copy of the online application form(s) for future reference.
The candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies (readable form), of the following documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application:
- Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg / .jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size
- Signature in .jpg / .jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size
- All qualifying degree certificates, all years / semester marksheets and experience certificates of not more than 900 KB each in .jpg / .jpeg / .pdf format
- Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable,of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg / .jpeg / .pdf formate) Caste certificate (SC / ST / OBC-Non Creamy Layer), EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate, if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg / .jpeg / .pdf format.