Energy Efficiency Services Limited has announced EESL Head (Convergence) Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Aspirants may apply from 17/08/2020 to 17/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Head (Convergence)
Post Date: 18/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for EESL Head (Convergence) Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of EESL Head (Convergence) Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Head (Convergence)||60,00,000 – 70,00,000|
- Aspirants may be 50 years or below (as on 01/08/2020)
- Aspirants must have Bachelor Degree / Master’s degree in Engineering / Science / Environmental Sciences or related fields.
Aspirants must have minimum of 15 years experience in the same field with the following proficiency:
- Must have Demonstrated experience in the field of climate change, carbon finance, private equity, blended finance and commercial finance, working with and in private and
- Ability to set strategy, goals, organizational buildup and management in the field of climate change,
- Must have experience in the field of clean energy including renewable energy, electric transportation, energy efficiency with particular emphasis on their financing,
- Must have Progressive senior management experience, needs to have led teams and organizations – public and private alike.
- Must have excellent networks with senior management international agencies including those purchasing carbon credits, bilateral agencies engaged in green finance, international philanthropies.
- Must have Demonstrated experience working outside India, familiarity with other geographies.
- She/ he must have excellent knowledge of the Clean Development Mechanism and other associated carbon trading schemes. Implementation of any carbon finance based programs will be an added advantage.
- Must have education in the field of finance, clean energy or related fields.
- Experience in M&A, setting up new institutions will be preferred.
Selection will be based on
There is No Application Fee.
How to apply for EESL Head (Convergence) Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply Online by visiting the official website www.eeslindia.org
- Application available from 17/08/2020 to 17/09/2020.
- Aspirants need to upload Resume, recent passport sized photograph and scanned signature.