Eastern Coalfields Limited has released the ECL Recruitment 2022: Clerk Post notification on 25/01/2022. Notification is out for 195 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application to the given address from 25/01/2022 to 15/02/2022. Check the detailed information in the given content. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. For more related details candidates can check the given notification.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 25/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 195
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for ECL Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply for the following posts. Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the clerk Grade III posts.
|Start Date to Submit the Application||25/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of ECL Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts
Eastern Coalfields Limited has invited applications from existing employees of ECL to fill 195 Clerk Grade III Posts. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The selected employees will be paid on a monthly basis. Salary is applicable as per Government rules.
Candidates should have passed minimum matriculate or equivalent examination from recognized board / council or university. Preference will be given to candidates having higher qualifications.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ECL Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts
- Download the application by visiting the ECL Official Website www.easterncoal.gov.in
- Fill the application with all the relevant & correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application to GMs or HODs of the Establishments / Workshops and in the case of Hq. to Chief Manager (P/Estb), Personnel Dept., ECL, Sanctoria before the closing date.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Soft copies of the Excel sheet and other documents (as mentioned in the notification) must be mailed to the email id [email protected]