Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/02/2020. Notification is out for 08 Technical Officer post on contract basis for a period of 01 year (extendable depending upon project requirements) to work at Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/02/2020 to 09/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Technical Officer: 23,000/- per month.
Age limit (as on 31/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 30 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed first-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of OSI based protocol stack design, IP based networking mobile Adhoc Network (MANET) application, Embedded OS (i.e. Linux)-kernel / file system / device tree customization, C++ based application development and coding with multi-threading and socket-based programming, components based application design / modeling using UML, middleware (e.g.CORBA) based application development, etc. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed first-class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of DSP / FPGA / GPP based Digital signal processing application development and coding in C / C++ / VHDL / Verilog, Matlab / Simulink based simulation / modeling, etc. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed first-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of installation and configuration of RHEL & Windows, Configuration of Network. Candidates having experience in GIS Software / Postgre SQL database will be
considered as an added advantage.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.ecil.co.in
- Online registration starts from 25/02/2020 to 09/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application.