Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/02/2020. Notification is out for 07 Technical Officer posts on contract basis initially for a period of 03 years to work at NPCIL, Mumbai against the project requirements of Smart Governance & Solutions Division of ECIL. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 15/02/2020 in Mumbai. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 03/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Officer (Cat -1)||05|
|2||Technical Officer (Cat -2)||02|
- Technical Officer: 23,000/- month.
Age limit (as on 31/12/2019):
The upper age limit is 30 years.
1. Technical Officer (Contract) –Category 1:
- Candidates should be completed a first-class degree of BE / BTech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science / IT / ECE with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum 01-year post qualification experience in software development in Intranet, Internet and Mobile applications.
2. Technical Officer (Contract) –Category 2:
- Candidates should be completed a first-class degree of BE / BTech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science / IT / ECE with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum 01-year post qualification experience in Linux / Windows-based OS and associated software utilized for services.
- The candidates should be conversant with Networking Architecture / Email Servers.
- Knowledge with Linux, Windows OS, RDBMS database design and tuning concepts and International certification of related technologies like Operating Systems i.e Windows / Linux, Networking and RDBMS will be an advantage.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website: www.ecil.co.in
- Candidates attend the interview with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste, etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai - 400028
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Technical Officer||15/02/2020 at 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M|