Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 on 20/11/2019. Notification is out for 02 Technical Assistant posts on a contract basis, initially for a period of one year. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 29/11/2019 in Bengaluru.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant/Scientific Assistant
Post Date: 20/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: BARC, Gauribidanur
Important Dates for ECIL Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Technical Assistant/Scientific Assistant: 18,460/month.
Age limit (as on 31/10/2019):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
- Candidates should be completed first-class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education. (Or)
- Candidates should be completed first-class B.Sc. (Full time) in Mathematics or Physics or Computers or Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from recognized Indian university.
- Candidate should be able to communicate in English or Hindi language.
- Candidates should be willing to work in Operation & Maintenance of Computer related Centre on a shift basis.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination/Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ECIL Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from the official website.
- Candidates with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification and ID proof, with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
ECIL Zonal Office, No. 1/1, 2nd floor, LIC Building, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru - 560003
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Technical Assistant/Scientific Assistant||29/11/2019 at 09.30 am|