Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2023: Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Posts notification on 24/02/2023. The notification was released to fill 66 Vacancies on a contract basis, for a period of one year (extendable depending on project requirements) Across India. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview from 28/02/2023 to 07/03/2023. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and attend the Interview. Scroll Down to check further details on ECIL Recruitment 2023.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Group B & C Posts, Salary 35400 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer
Post Date: 24/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 66
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2023: Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Posts
The below information includes the interview date and reporting time. The dates for the interview are provided so that interested candidates can come on time to attend the interview. Scroll down to check category-wise Interview Dates under “Interview Details”.
|Walk-in-Interview Date||28/02/2023 to 07/03/2023|
|Reporting Time||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2023: Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 66 vacancies for Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Posts. The vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of Technical Officer vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Project Engineer||23|
Candidates applying for ECIL Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 will be offered the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Officer||28,000 – 31000 pm|
|2||Assistant Project Engineer||26,950 – 30000 pm|
The candidates can go through the upper age limit mentioned below. The candidates must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the Technical Officer & Assistant Project Engineer post.
|S. No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
Age Relaxations for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates will be as per Government rules. The table contains the age relaxation of all the above categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||SC / ST / domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech / Diploma / B.Sc in relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
- There is no application fee.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Interview:
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2023: Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer Interview
- Download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Click Careers ->Current Job Opening ->Application form.
- Candidates can also click the given links to download the application.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates should report to the venue with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size colour photograph.
- The Interview Date, Time and Venue is mentioned below.
The interview date and reporting time are included in the information below. Candidates should report at 9.00 AM. Registration closure time is 12.00 hrs. on the date of Walk-In interview.
- Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kota, Paradip & Vizag: 28/02/2023 & 01/03/2023.
- Tarapur, Mumbai, Rawatbhata, Jamnagar, Naliya, Ahmedabad & Kakrapar: 03/03/2023 & 04/03/2023.
- Bengaluru, Kaiga, Gauribidanur, Kalpakkam & Mysuru: 06/03/2023 & 07/03/2023
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Project Location: Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kota, Paradip & Vizag
CLDC, Nalanda Complex, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, TIFR Road, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062
- Project Location: Tarapur, Mumbai, Rawatbhata, Jamnagar, Naliya, Ahmedabad & Kakrapar
ECIL Zonal Office, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai - 400 028
- Project Location: Bengaluru, Kaiga, Gauribidanur, Kalpakkam & Mysuru
ECIL Zonal Office, No. 1/1, 2nd floor, LIC Building, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru - 560 003.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.