Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2023: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 22/09/2023. ECIL is inviting applications for the engagement of 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies for a period of one year Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application forms on the given dates 25/09/2023 or 10/10/2023. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 22/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 484
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2023: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
The application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and submit the application accordingly.
|Online Registration Start Date||25/09/2023 (10:00 hrs)|
|Online Registration Last Date||10/10/2023 (16:00 hrs)|
|Documents Verification Date||16/10/2023 to 21/10/2023|
|Completion of Joining formalities||31/10/2023|
|Start Date of Training||01/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2023: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 484 ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies. The post-wise and category-wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the post name, category name and the number of vacancies. Check the vacancies below.
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Total Seats||UR||EWS (Part of UR)||OBC||SC||ST|
Candidates applying for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be offered the following stipend per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 31/10/2023):
The candidates can go through the upper age limit mentioned below. The candidates must satisfy the following upper age limit as on 31/10/2023.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice||18 to 25 Years|
Age Relaxations for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates will be as per Government rules. The table contains the age relaxation of all the above categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||SC / ST / domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
- Candidates should have ITI Pass Certificate (NCVT certificate) in the respective Trade.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2023: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Register using a valid email and mobile number.
- After completing the registration visit www.ecil.co.in
- Click Careers ->e-Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Apply online between 25/09/2023 to 10/10/2023.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Take a printout of the Application for future reference.