Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2022: Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Posts notification on 19/02/2022. Notification is out for 19 Vacancies purely on fixed tenure contract basis for a period of Four Years to work at Sites / Customer premises (Mysuru, Karnataka) for the project requirements of the Customer Support Division. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Test on 12/03/2021 & 13/03/2021 at Bengaluru. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and attend the Walk-in-Test. Scroll Down to check further details on ECIL Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan
Post Date: 19/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2022: Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Posts
The test dates and reporting time are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and attend the Walk-in-Test accordingly.
|Walk-in-Test Date (Written Test)||12/03/2022|
|Walk-in-Test Date (Trade Test)||13/03/2022|
|Reporting Time||09:30 AM to 10:30 AM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2022: Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 19 Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan vacancies. The post-wise vacancies are given below in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts / Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientific Assistant-A (Electrical)||04|
|2||Junior Artisan (Electrical & Chemical Plant Operator)||15|
Candidates selected for ECIL Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan posts will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Scientific Assistant-A||21,270 pm|
|2||Junior Artisan||19,324 pm|
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Scientific Assistant-A||35 Years|
|2||Junior Artisan||35 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC / ST, OBC and PWD candidates.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 Years|
1. Scientific Assistant
- Candidates should have completed First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC / 12th / Intermediate with MPC / PCM background only. OR
- First class 3 yrs. diploma in Chemical course after SSC. OR
- 2 yrs. Diploma course after HSC / 12th with First Class from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
2. Junior Artisan
- Electrical Trade: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trade of Electrical with Minimum two years of post-qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
- Chemical Plant Operator: Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC / 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than two years duration in Chemical Plant operation. OR
- Should have passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) / NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022: Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates should report to the venue with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size colour photograph.
- The Written Test & Trade Test Date, Time, Venue is given below.
|Walk-in Venue||Date & Time|
|Project Office cum Transit Accommodation,|
Bhabha Atomic Research Center, 8th Main Road, Defence Layout, In front of Regency Public school, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru – 560097 (Cont. No. 080-23460110/431).
|12/03/2022 & 13/03/2022 (9:30 AM to 10:30 PM)|