Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineering & Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 16/12/2022. ECIL is inviting applications for the engagement of 212 Graduate Engineering & Technician Apprentice Vacancies for a period of one year of Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19/12/2022 or 26/12/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineering & Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 16/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 212
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineering & Technician Apprentice Posts
The application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and submit the application accordingly.
|Online Registration Start Date||19/12/2022 (10:00 hrs)|
|Online Registration Last Date||26/12/2022 (22:00 hrs)|
|Provisional Selection Result||28/12/2022|
|Completion of Joining formalities||31/12/2022|
|Start Date of Training||02/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineering & Technician Apprentice Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 212 Graduate Engineering & Technician Apprentice vacancies. The post-wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies. Check the vacancies below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Graduate Engineering Apprentice||150|
Candidates applying for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will be offered the following stipend per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Engineering Apprentice||9000|
Age Limit (as on 31/12/2022):
The candidates can go through the upper age limit mentioned below. The candidates must satisfy the following upper age limit as on 31/12/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Engineering Apprentice, Technician Apprentice||25 Years|
Age Relaxations for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates will be as per Government rules. The table contains the age relaxation of all the above categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||SC / ST / domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
1. Graduate Engineering Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in the respective Discipline on or after 1st April 2020.
2. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in the respective Discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineering & Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register through the NATS Portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After completing the registration, visit -> www.ecil.co.in
- Click Careers -> e-Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Apply online between 19/12/2022 to 26/12/2022.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Take a printout of the Application for future reference.